Everyone...

There has been a drastic drop-off in traffic since Yahoo! implemented a new format for its Groups including the Zen Forum.  I assume this is mainly due to difficulties in accessing the forum and not a lack of interest.

There are two ways to interface with the Yahoo! Zen Forum, by email and through the website.

I'm ASSUMING the email interface, both sending and receiving, is working okay.  If not please advise me of any problems.

I myself have had some problems accessing the website but think I have figured out how to navigate around the in the new format.  Here are some tips:

There are two versions of the "Home Page".  One is just and "Info" page for non-members to view.  It looks like the live, "Home Page" but most of the links, like CONVERSATIONS, are not live.  I get this page sometimes wh en I navigate to the website.  If you do get this page and the links aren't working you must SIGN-IN to Yahoo!  You might have to sign-out and then sign-in again.  I haven't diagnosed this problem to this detail yet, but signing-out and then signing-in works for me.  Then I'm taken to the "Home Page" which has live links.

Once you're in the "Home Page" with the live links you should go to the CONVERSATIONS link in the top left of the main section.  Clicking on it will give you a pull-down menu with 4 choices, 2 of which are TOPICS and MESSAGES.  Either of these will have the Messages, one arranged by Topic and one arranged separately and chronologically with the latest one on the top of the list.

I won't go into more detail on all the other features.  You can explore them yourselves, but the CONVERSATIONS with the TOPICS and MESSAGES options are the one's you'll need to read and post Messages.

Please give feedback on difficulties using this TOPIC (Thread) by just REPLYing to this Comment or other Comments in this TOPIC.  Also you can always email me at billsm...@hhs1963.org with any other comments or concerns.

Thanks...I hope this helps and I hope to be seeing more posts soon...Bill!