Manish GTM, DNS local server or similar will not be developed now, we are a
reduced team and first we are going to work in make a complete solution for
Load Balancing, once properties have been developed we can add others like
GTM you commented in last emails.

By the way if some member want to develope the solution you describe or
other then we are delighted to add in the project

Thanks about your  suggestions, I keep in mind