Absolutely I do have that same configured on firewall only but the funny
thing is since firewall is doing the rudundancy part and have tunnel
configured as a backup path. The traffic originated from 192.168.0.0/24 to
1.0/24 or vice-versa being an "interesting traffic" or from encryption
domain firewall encrypts it and puts up on MPLS link so each and every
traffic is getting encrypted/decypted on MPLS link as well which is eating
up my resources.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish R