I've got a load-balancer project upcoming very soon that I need to make
some recommendations on.  The current community edition has some
limitations regarding turning off SSLv3 along with some older
components.

As has been discussed on list, I believe most of these are supposed to
addressed in the next release (or maybe are in the current commercial
version?).

I had filled out a 'Contact Us' months ago, but I don't believe I ever
received a contact from anyone regarding pricing and shipping to the US
as we would be interested in both H/W and VM (for oVirt/KVM) solutions.

In any case, my questions are:

Is there a way for me to do some testing using something close to the
product that will be generally available in the next 30-60 days?

Is there a current target date for release?

How responsive is paying customer support when/if there are issues?

I've come from environments running both F5/A10 solutions, so using
something like Zen LB would be a risky decision for myself as the
decision will surely be judged.  I guess I'm just trying to get some
testing/assurance by testing out and comparing a release similar to
what we would potentially be purchasing.

Thanks,

Chris