HEllo,

maybe your request go further than allowed time ?

I guess we will need more info to be helpful.

Pound is one component (main) used to to LB. It's an open source tool from
apsis.

You should make wireshark/tcpdump on each endpoint to see how it's going,
"packet never lies"

Cordialement,
Mathieu CHATEAU
http://www.lotp.fr