I am still having problems configuring the cluster in version 3.10.1 even
though it is supposed to fixed.  I have verified both load balancers can ping
each other and I can ssh between the two.  Hostnames are resolvable from both
devices.  However, after I put in the password and click Configure RSA
connection between nodes I get the following on the next page:

SUCCESS! Running process for configure RSA comunication.
ERROR! Remote ip on eteh0 is not OK, modified to .
ssh: Could not resolve hostname : Name or service not known ssh:  (repeated 3
times)
SUCCESS! Enabled RSA communication between cluster hosts.

Cluster status still show to be not configure, nor working.

I looked at the cluster.conf file and the IP address is still missing after the
2nd load balancer name on the MEMBER line.

Shawn Hawkins | Administrative Officer | Network Administrator
Texas Bank and Trust | P.O. Box 3188 | Longview, TX 75606
p. (903) 237-5674 | f. (903) 237-1875 | shawk...@texasbankandtrust.com