They are pointing directly to the default gateway for that network. ☹

From: Chris Muench [mailto:cmue...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:57 PM
To: Aaron Echols
Subject: Re: [Zenloadbalancer-support] Passthrough Real IP

Hey,
I know other load balancer products the server has to use as its default
gateway the ip that the lb has on whatever network they share.

So server1 is 10.1.1.50 gw of 10.1.1.1
Lb is 10.1.1.10

Change server gw to 10.1.1.10

Try that. Obviously do it during a maint window since it may not work :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.