There's no need to load-balance DHCP requests, you just need to run
multiple relays for resilience (your clients will just pick up the first
response they get and ignore any others).  Any machine on the local network
can relay DHCP requests as long as they can route requests to the end DHCP
servers.  This could be your ZLBs depending on your network configuration.
With ZLB 3.10 (which is Debian Jessie based),  simply install the
package isc-dhcp-relay and manually configure /etc/default/isc-dhcp-relay
on each host  Once configured reboot or run 'service isc-dhcp-relay start'.
dhcpdump is a useful package to debug dhcp proxy requests.
-Steve Goldthorpe