Good day Emilio,

Thanks for your answer. Look, i have a 2 servers and the balancer in the
same LAN. If i configure the farm with L4xNAT and Snat, i can see the
balacer working but in the servers i cann see the balancer ip, i need to
see the client ip. But if i change to Dnat, i cannot see any of traffic in
the servers (backends).

With a tcpdump in the balancer, i can see:

12:28:34.690771 IP X.X.X.108.51131 > Y.Y.Y.60.http-alt: Flags [S], seq
2834989906, win 8192, options [mss 1428,nop,wscale 8,nop,nop,sackOK],
length 0
12:28:34.690802 IP X.X.X.108.51131 > Y.Y.Y.34.http-alt: Flags [S], seq
2834989906, win 8192, options [mss 1428,nop,wscale 8,nop,nop,sackOK],
length 0

IP Y.Y.Y.60 is the VIP in the balancer. the ip Y.Y.Y.34 is the real server
ip. Then, i can say that the balancer is sending traffic, but with a
tcpdump in the server i cannot see traffic from client (real ip source).

I appreciate if you can give me a light to solve this behavior. Thanks for
your help.

Cordial Saludo,

Winston Gaviria

Winston Gaviria.