I've been trying to use winexe but always get the error :
# ./opt/zenoss/bin/winexe -U "root%root" //192.168.1.100 'notepad.exe'
ERROR: Failed to install service winexesvc - NT_STATUS_NET_WRITE_FAULT

I hava a user named root with full privilege on my windows machine but it still
can't work ,  also when i try to monitor windows machine it show errors like :

zenwinperf error : Failed to install service winexesvc -

zenwinmodeler   ERROR_NET_WRITE_FAULT: A write fault occurred on the network.

zenwin    ERROR_NET_WRITE_FAULT: A write fault occurred on the network.

zeneventlog    ERROR_NET_WRITE_FAULT: A write fault occurred on the network.

Read this topic online here:
http://community.zenoss.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=19780#19780