Hi All,

We have started recently working on zero MQ. We could able to run the
sample applications successfully.

We have two problems, which we are facing issues in getting answers.

1. We have a scenario where there are multiple publishers(threads) and
multiple subscribers(threads). We are not able to understand a model in
zero MQ, that works for this scenario.
  - As zero MQ sockets are not thread safe, can we make zero MQ sockets
threadsafe by applying explicit locks?.

2. Another problem is we are running some performance tests for best
results. We would like to know the highest possible numbers(latency and
throughput) achieved with zero MQ.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

--
With Best Regards,
Girish