On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Justin Karneges <jus...@affinix.com> wrote:

> I'm using ROUTER<->ROUTER connections for one-way communication. How can the
> sending peers identify the destination peers?

The only sane way I found was to use the server endpoints as agreed
identities, i.e. if you're binding to 192.168.55.131:5555, then use
that as your identity when connecting. This lets the other router talk
to you.

But mostly router-to-router seems like a bad pattern. I'd rather do
two connections, one dealer-router in each direction, so each peer
plays "server" and "client" cleanly. Just simpler to understand.

-Pieter