Ok.   I set HWM to 0.  Launched DEALER (my client) , and ROUTER (my
server).  Client sends "hello" , server replies with "world".  Laucnhed
them in separate processes, looked
at logs, seen some chatting, hello-world-hello-world , and so on.   And
then I decided to kill server process (on windows in cmdline:   taskkill /f
/pid  <<PID>>).

I expected that I would see the warnings produced by my application (since
appl. logic is checking the result of .send(byte[])  function).  But
.send()  is  always good.
So, with HWM=0  on socket   and gotten   RST,   .send()  function  still
tells me that send  was successfull.     Isn't this is a bug ?