Hi,

I'm trying to gauge if there is any interest in funding a JeroMQ
kickstarter/indiegogo. For those who don't know me, I'm the (co-)
maintainer and most active contributor for JZMQ, JeroMQ, and CLJZMQ,
etc.

I'm in the position where I can dedicate my entire efforts to this
starting late September. This is what I was thinking about:

1) Fully implement ZMTPv3.1 (http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:37) -
Essentially port JeroMQ to zeromq-4.0.4.

2) Implement an automated functional test suite to ensure backwards
compatibility with different versions of zeromq proper

Stretch Goals:

- Implement curve security
- Implement inproc support with https://github.com/jnr/jnr-ffi

I have a feeling people will want curve support.

I haven't put much thought into what the pledgers would receive but
I'll have some sort of "enterprise" package where after all is said
and done, I'll go onsite (North America and possibly EU?) for a day or
so to work with your team with JeroMQ.

Thoughts?

Warmest regards,

Trevor