Hi Robin,

I think a previous build might have been overwritten. See:

- https://github.com/zeromq/jeromq3-x/tree/v0.3.3
- https://github.com/zeromq/jeromq/tree/v0.3.3

I would run a diff between to two to see if there are any significant
differences. I would use the latest stable build which is  v0.3.4.

Regards,

Trevor