> Nice stuff!

Thanks!

 Here's the relevant page: http://zeromq.org/docs:organization

   - Ask on zeromq-dev and you'll be welcomed into the organization owners'
   team.

Looking back on my first message, it's not terribly explicit, apologies for
that.

I would like to contribute aziomq <https://github.com/aziomq/aziomq>, a C++
binding that integrates ZeroMQ with Boost Asio
<http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_56_0/doc/html/boost_asio.html> to the
ZeroMQ organization on GitHub.

   - You rename your project so it moves into the zeromq organization.

aziomq was a placeholder name (munging asio and zmq). I am happy to rename
it to include some indication of C++ in the name (as is noted in
http://zeromq.org/docs:bindings) if that is needed. Thoughts?

   - Decide on a license: we recommend MPLv2
   <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Public_License>.

As it is necessarily used alongside Boost Asio, it is licensed according to
the terms of the Boost license
<https://github.com/aziomq/aziomq/blob/master/LICENSE-BOOST_1_0>.

   - Decide on a contribution policy. We recommend the C4.1 process
   <http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:22> as used by most projects here.

Done <https://github.com/aziomq/aziomq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md>, other
than additionally documenting my distaste for crappy commit messages and
adhering generally to the existing formatting conventions, it follows
http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:22.

   - Document the license and contribution policy on your README.

Also done <https://github.com/aziomq/aziomq/blob/master/README.md>.

   - Announce the results on Twitter, zeromq-dev, and to your family at
   Sunday dinner.
   - Wait for the pull requests to come in (it can take time, patience…)

WIP

Thanks,
Tom.