Haha, yeah I was expecting no one would understand my request. The
troubles of being short and concise. I also forgot to include the links
I had prepared. :(

So as a short explanation, communicating sequential processes is a model
developed by Tony Hoare in 1978 which is sort of like state machines,
but well different.[3] One book about protocol design I have open right
now is from Robin Sharp "Principles of Protocol Design" (2008) implies
that CSPs have "gained prominence within recent years" because basically
FSMs suck for parallel operations.

Again, I want to use GSL to start off both the protocol and my codebase
using state machines (so big thanks for the links Pieter and Kevin!).
But if it'll be possible to generate a CSP style protocol using GSL from
my state machine, I'd be enormously happy.

Thus my questions: Did anyone ever try something like this remotely?

Best,
alex.

P.S. The links:
[1]: http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/gavin.lowe/Security/Casper/