Hi,

I am using ZMQ_STREAM to receive and deliver data from/to non-zeroMQ
applications. For delivery, I have to send the data to a number of connected
clients. All clients receive a copy of the data. Since a ZMQ_STREAM socket
needs a first peer identity part, I have to manually add this every time I
send a data message, and keep track of connected client ids. I think it
would be nice if ZMQ_STREAM could do this internally. I think this could be
done by allowing empty peer ids which are then interpreted as "broadcast".
Any thoughts on this?

Best wishes,

  Jens

---