I am quite new to ZeroMQ. After reading big portion of The Guide and
promising performance measurements, I built up a very simple testing
application which unfortunately hangs after attempting to send just two

The problem is 100% reproducible for me. In short, I'm trying to send two
(quite large) messages using REQ/REP pattern, but the second REQ never
reaches the server. Suprisingly to me, when i send one (smaller, but still
large) message in between, everything works. I prepared a nice (commented,
IMO well-readable) demonstration code here:

The code can serve as a complete command-line application implementation
when accompanied by clrzmq4 NuGet package. Debugging shows that both server
and client hang on line 83 in socket.ReceiveFrame() call in the problematic

Could you please give me advice on what am I doing wrong? I don't think I
found a bug so quickly using such a simple code.

Here are environment details and other hints:

- Windows 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM

- Visual Studio 2015, .NET framework 4.5.2, clrzmq

- Debug/Any CPU build configuration

- problem does occur on other workstations with similar configuration

- problem does not occur with similar code based on ZeroMQ 2.2.5

Thanks in advance,