Hi,

will there be a ZeroMQ 4.1.6 release even if 4.2.0 is on the way? I have to
fixes I'd like to be included. We are using a patched 4.1.5 and it would be
great if 4.1.6 could include the two fixes:
- https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/pull/1649/commits
- https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/issues/2158

I've created pull-requests for the patches.

Cheers,
  Jens

--
Jens Auer | CGI | Software-Engineer
CGI (Germany) GmbH & Co. KG

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential information belonging to CGI
Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not
a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery
of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message
may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver
this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and
are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.