Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. I am working on
https://github.com/azawawi/SwiftyZeroMQ and was wondering which of the
scripting languages have the most complete and up-to-date implementation
that depends on libzmq (i.e. 4.1 and 4.2). Since I am bundling at the
moment libzmq 4.1 with libsodium, I was wondering whether to use the latest
stable libsodium (i.e. 1.0.11) or another version for 4.1 and 4.2
respectively.

Regards,
Ahmad