Hey,

Just fixed the static build of Malamute:

https://github.com/zeromq/malamute/commit/dde9134307a4bcfbaac2d97a0467ad010764bb3e

Alpine has really more users now, notably among docker users who wants
small containers.

Static compilation under Glibc is broken, that's why Musl Libc is a
must have here.

And I made a commit by mistake to the main repo, I run into some
spaghetti with my Pull-Request. Sorry about that.

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762