On 11/12/16 13:12, MailmanLists Support wrote:
11.12 AEDT

By way of explanation (because some list members asked me earlier), the list host (MailmanLists -- thanks for the hosting!) had suspended the zeromq-dev list for a few days due to it being the target of a large spam run. They've now been able to apply some more targeted spam protection, and re-enable the zeromq-dev list.

I think any messages sent to zeromq-dev in the last few days will probably have bounced back, and so if there's anything important you'll want to re-send it.

Ewen