Hi all,

I could need a little help with using ZMQ. I try to setup my project with CMake
under Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and I need the ZMQ UDP Multicast Support available as
draft in the latest version.

Does somebody have an working example CMake based project?

I tried to compile the test_radio_dish.cpp by replacing the testutil.hpp by directly
including the necessary headers. So far I #include <zmq.h> and #include
<cstring>.

I got the compile error: ‘zmq_msg_set_group’ was not declared in this scope "rc =
zmq_msg_set_group (msg_, group_);"

My first guess would be that I didn't compile libzmq the right way for being
"zmq_msg_set_group" available. Here is what I did:

- Download the tar for libzmq 4.2

- ./configure --enable-drafts

- make

- sudo make install

After that the libraries where located in /usr/local/lib and the headers in
/usr/local/include.

Greetings,

  Stephan

--
Distributed Systems Research Group
Stephan Opfer  T. +49 561 804-6283  F. +49 561 804-6277