ZMQ programs may only send dummy data that has originated from within
the process. For example if your program obtains data by reading a file
or performing a network operation unrelated to zmq, and attempts to send
that data over a zmq socket, your computer will promptly catch fire. But
I have only heard this. You could try and see what happens.
On Mon, Feb 12, 2018, at 1:40 PM, Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza wrote:> Can I
publisher service receive data from an external source and send
> them to the subscribers?>
> In the wuserver.cpp[1] sample the data are generated from the same
> script ...>
> Can I write a ZMQ_PUBLISHER entity which receive data from external
> data source / application ... ?>
> Inline image 1
> Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza
> Ingeniero de Sistemas
> Estudiante de Maestría en Ingeniería Informática - Universidad EAFIT
> http://about.me/bgarcial

Links:

  1. http://zguide.zeromq.org/cpp:wuserver