Isn't ROUTER-DEALER load balancing though?  I've used it in a
REQ-ROUTER-DEALER-REP set up
but in that case the REQ -> ROUTER send does not target a particular
handler on the other side, it
just goes to an arbitrary one and the ROUTER makes sure the reply goes back
to the original sender.
How would my sender (an A node) target a particular B node to receive a
message?

-Jake