Hi ZMQ people

I am understanding the different socket and patterns types due to I am
interested in have several clients which talk between them of a
collaborative way, having may be a server broker or middleware .which be
useful to receive and forward messages beetween entities related.

My study/situation case is the following:
I've want denote the workflow via step numbers interaction in my diagram. I
hope not to be inconvenient with my diagram, I only refer it to better
illustrate my situation

[image: Inline image 1]

What do would be an appropriate pattern to achieve bidirectional,
asynchronous messages between two client nodes which exchange messages
?

Due to this previously mentioned ... I have been reading and the ZMQ_ROUTER
and ZMQ_DEALER sockets they seem to be a good option due to the ongoing and
incoming routing strategy.

I understand that the process of queuing each received message from all
peers connected (in ZMQ_DEALER)
and and *each message sent is round-robined *among all connected peers

What mean round-robined?

With the ZMQ_ROUTER happen somethng similar in relation to incoming routing
strategy ...

I have been test the Shared Queue Dealer and Router sockets
<http://zguide.zeromq.org/page:all#Shared-Queue-DEALER-and-ROUTER-sockets>
samples
but the process is synchronous, due to  I've used it in a
REQ-ROUTER-DEALER-REP set up but in that case the REQ -> ROUTER send does
not target a particular handler on the other side, it just goes to an
arbitrary one and the ROUTER makes sure the reply goes back to the original
sender.

I think that my situation is similar to this Jake's question
<https://lists.zeromq.org/pipermail/zeromq-dev/2018-February/032284.html>

The broker approach ROUTER-DEALER ... is right think about it?
Or the communication may be client to client directly?

I write to this mail list with the order to share my considerations and
learn and receive some orientation of you ZMQ people in relation to
the appropriate
pattern to achieve bidirectional, asynchronous messages between two client
nodes.

Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Estudiante de Maestría en Ingeniería Informática - Universidad EAFIT
http://about.me/bgarcial