Hello,

Monero is the greatest cryptocurrency ever(tm). Well, maybe not, but
definitely is on the good track to maintain user privacy. That's an
important goal in the days when our data is being used anyone who has
access to them.

Recently there was an attempt to implement a fully featured ZeroMQ
interface in the daemon and wallet service but it kinda stuck at the middle
of the road - not documented, no PUB/SUB, not implemented in the wallet.

Generally I wouldn't care except I do - PUB/SUB is the only reasonable way
to get notifications about changes in the balance for more then 10 wallets.

So, if you want to help an amazing open-source project and claim a reward
equal to the Silicon Valley salary please look no further than
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/843w4j/zmq_docs/

Hope this will not be considered as a spam!

Have a great day!