Hi Mark,

Thank you for your comment.

Main function of application is only receive data from external source and
distribute that to subscribers. There is little work related to management
of subscriptions beside that it is just sending data.

I tested on windows on one machine. I created one producer with 100 topics
and 10 subscribers. I sent 100k messages from publisher and in case of one
subscriber, subscriber took around 3 to 4 seconds to receive all messages.
On increasing number of subscribers to 10, time also increased to 5 to 6
seconds for each subscriber to receive all messages. Please note that this
testing was done my laptop. I have to test more by running producer on
server and subscribers on different machines to simulate the real
environment.