Hello,

I am designing and implementing a cloud system for a data streaming
application. The machines are Ubuntu 14.04, clients are Java applications,
workers are C++ applications. Both clients and workers will be in the cloud. I
have read the Load Balancer in ZMQ Guide and it is almost exactly what I need.
What I need is that there should be no single point of failures in the system.
However, in the given design, if the Load Balancer goes down for some reason,
the whole system goes down. Is there a known pattern for adding redundancy for
the broker in the middle? Have you ever implemented such a system with ZMQ?

Cagri Uslu