On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 08:45:20AM +0300, Doron Somech wrote:
> I can try and help regarding adding IPv6 to RADIO/DISH UDP protocol.
>
> I don't think it should very complicated. I can try and point to you to the
> places in the code that need to have the support.

Thank you, I've started by factoring the TCP hostname/url parsing code
to be able to reuse it in the UDP code (including IPv6 support and
hostname resolution). It seems to be working but I need to add more
tests before I submit the PR. Once that's done and if it's deemed
acceptable I'll try to work the UDP code to add IPv6 support.

--
Lionel Flandrin