I can't arrange this that fast. I might suspect an option to bi-directional
streaming of location and finding a hosting office, if that is for
specifically this weekend - but I would be glad if you would email me, for
future cooperation.

I might check for end-users of zeroMQ and zeroMQ based libs/tools - maybe
they would be interested. Since that are dozens of zeroMQ bindings - there
are might be developers coding in specific (Java; .NET; Python; ...)
languages, interested to improve specific implementations.

Ivan