Hello,

Does anyone have experience building PyZMQ on Windows with draft sockets
enabled? I tried following the steps from here:
pyzmq.readthedocs.io/en/latest/draft.html but I'm having errors I can't
overcome:

For building pyzmq, I tried using using the bundled libzmq, which has
library mismatches, as I'm getting unresolved external symbols:
unresolved external symbol __imp_zmq_msg_set_routing_id referenced in
function __pyx_pf_3zmq_7backend_6cython_7message_5Frame_18set

I also built libzmq separately, with draft sockets enabled, and use that to
build pyzmq, but the folder structure is not the same, and again some
library mismatch, unresolved symbols.

Any ideas on how to proceed? Maybe even download already built wheels with
drafts enabled from somewhere?

Thanks,
Attila