On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 11:53 AM Luca Boccassi <luca.bocca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2019-09-04 at 11:01 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Here's the event page:
> > >
> > > http://wiki.zeromq.org/event:zeromq-post-fosdem-hackaton-mon-3-tue-4-feb-2020
> > >

> > > The event is free as usual, but it would be nice if folks
> > > registered
> > > on
> > > the event page or by replying via email here so that we have an
> > > idea
> > > of
> > > how many to expect. As usual please feel free to list topics you'd
> > > like
> > > to discuss/hack/work on.
> > >
> > > I'll register it as a FOSDEM fringe event as usual for visibility.
> > >
> > > It's a long way out but already can't wait!
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Note that we are changing the event location, from HSXBL to a new
> > Hackerspace that is opening this month in the centre of town, see the
> > meetup page for latest updates:
> >
> > https://www.meetup.com/ZeroMQ-FOSDEM-side-event/events/264336737/
>
> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Is there any update on this new hackerspace? Still cannot find any
> information about it online.

I have attended the inauguration event, it was great, I will talk to
Ugo to see what we can do for the web presence.

I might redo a first workshop there with soldering for kids and adults:

http://www.zoobab.com/soldering-workshop-for-kids-and-adults

See ya,

PS: I have just received the greenlight for an IOT devroom this year,
tell me if you have some projects for it
PS2: Tomorrow is the third anniversary of Pieter's dissapearance

--
Benjamin Henrion (zoobab)
Email: zoobab at gmail.com
Mobile: +32-484-566109