On 14-11-2019 10:07, donthamsetty sivaprasad via zeromq-dev wrote:
Hi ,
I have DEALER sockets with tcp as transport.
Before sending each packet I do zmq_connect , zmq_msg_send and zmq_disconnect since same DEALER can talk to another dealer ( it is many to many communication ,but no load bancing or round robin)..

The system is crashing running out of file descriptors in the system..
Could you please help me..?

Thanks
Siva

Please show some code which demonstrates your problem. It sounds like you are constantly creating new sockets without destroying them. In general you first connect and then send the message. You only disconnect if you need to (usually on destroy). Also have you read the zeromq guide? It shows many examples.

Rg,

Arnaud