Ah okay. I read some posts about MTU and fragmentation. So in theory  2^16= 65536 Bytes should be possible, but not all nodes will accept such large UDP packets and support the fragmentation of it?

FYI: My use case is that of a local network (IOT + Autonomous Robots) and increasing the size would help me. :)