On 16-07-2020 11:16, Arnaud Loonstra wrote:
On 16-07-2020 10:56, Luca Boccassi wrote:
On Thu, 2020-07-16 at 10:33 +0200, Arnaud Loonstra wrote:
[snip]

I think the problem is broadcast, rather than UDP. UDP should work fine
on Travis. That test will just skip if broadcast is not available.

Regarding IPv6, only the very old images support it (check libzmq) - so
any test should check first if it works, and skip if not.

Thanks for that Luca, documentation about this on travis is scarce.

I found the is_ipv6_available method in libzmq. I'll see if I can use that in czmq.

On ipv6 there is no broadcast, only multicast. As there's not much to find on this it could be the case that it should just work and so I'm doing something wrong perhaps.

Rg,

Arnaud

It seems this is an issue with Travis. The ipv4 tests work fine. Ipv6 is broken or not supported at all. Only on some LXD containers with specific architectures:

https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/reference/overview/

I'm going to try Appveyor.

Rg,

Arnaud