Hi mpg,

I can't comment on the hosting and other infra related costs. Perhaps Luca or Doron can comment on that. The best way to contribute to the zeromq community is to use the projects and hire developers to work on any issues and/or improvements.

We also really appreciate yearly meetups/hackathon with beers and food at FOSDEM so attending those could also be a suggestion? (as soon as it's possible again :S)

Rg,

Arnaud