Hi Francesco:

Just to be clear, I’m not a maintainer, just an interested party.  (At my day
job I created https://github.com/nyfix/OZ <https://github.com/nyfix/OZ> which
powers
https://www.broadridge.com/financial-services/capital-markets/trading-and-connectivity/order-routing-network

<https://www.broadridge.com/financial-services/capital-markets/trading-and-connectivity/order-routing-network>).
  I believe that Luca is currently the main person responsible for the repo.

As for your proposed PR, anything that provides more visibility to what is
going on “under the hood” with ZeroMQ is A Good Thing, I think.

Regards,

Bill