Can't you us the full URL or am I missing something here?

Suggestions are welcomed!

The site collects more then libzmq. It's not libzmq specific.

Rg,

Arnaud

On 15-12-2022 18:04, Justus Ranvier wrote:
The specifications on https://rfc.zeromq.org/ internally refer to themselves using only the domain-specific index number (e.g. 27/ZAP)

Is there a canonical citation format defined which a document in a different project with its own identification scheme could use to refer to ZeroMQ specifications?

As an alternate question, I noticed that the description on the site itself is pretty open ended stating, "We collect specifications for APIs, file formats, wire protocols, and processes" even though unless I missed something the only specifications present are the ones implemented by libzmq.

Was that site intended to be a general collection point for ZeroMQ-related specifications? Is that the best place to publish the specification for a ZeroMQ-based wire protocols that won't be implemented by libzmq itself?