very beautiful. thank you for sharing the work

On 5/6/06, jinan kodapully <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi
I have uploaded a site with imges of childrens work done at the workshop
'Sensing nature;knowing nature' at  Aruvacode,Nilambur.
All the work is  done with absolutly no help from adults.
We begin the sessions with 10 minuts  of silence around a beautifully created
'pookkalam'. Then the children do  various activities like clay
work,stitching making colour scale from leaves  etc.Hope you will find the
work interesting.
I think it reveals the fact  that children needs to be left alone to create
knowledge or make sense of  the world.
Children being highly intutive, adults reasoning mind fails to  appreciate
and often destroys childrens abilities.
The work you see are  an example of children's genious.

I am looking for help in doing a  website.

http://my.opera.com/jinankb/albums/show.dml?id=65285

http://my.opera.com/jinankb/blog/show.dml/243590

www.paradigmsofknowing.org
www.kumbham.in
jinan

咫誑咫誧咫誑咫誧咫誑咫誧咫誑咫誧咫誑咫誧咫誑垂六市六妨六
This is ZESTAlternative, whose members circulate an article every alternate day on alternative modes to dominant ways of thinking in the modern world. Members are allowed to respond to an article but not initiate new discussions.

Alternative to cobra Science Alternative to local phone company
Alternative to vpn Alternative to debt consolidation s cradle

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
Barbara Troje
Nizhoni ALpacas