*1. What goes into making vaccines? What are the ingredients? How are they
made? How are they preserved?*
 *-- Free-dried attenuated live bacteria of the disease.
**-- Dextran glucose.*
*-- Triton WR 1339 (a detergent).*
*-- Sodium.*
*-- Human Foetal Tissue.*
*-- Various Antibiotics.*
*-- Preservatives and Sweeteners.*
*-- MSG, Thimerosal  (preservative)*
**
*Polio Vaccine, for example, contains : *
*Three strains of Polio virus; formaldehyde; aluminium phosphate or
aluminium hydroxide; neomycin, streptomycin and polymyxin B (antibiotics);
2-phenoxyethanol (a preservative);  medium 199 which contains polysorbate 80
(an emulsifier); cultured on monkey kidney cells or calf foetus tissue. The
inactivated (injectable) Polio vaccine is cultivated on Vero cells (African
green monkey kidney cells). *
**
*2. What is the risk involved in vaccines? Why should I, as a parent,
consider not giving them to my child?*
*Vaccines wiped out small-pox, polio, diphtheria, typhoid, influenza, we are
told. In effect, however, the*
*blood contamination from the vaccines not only causes the same disease in
severe and even fatal forms,*
*but the vaccine poisons cause other diseases, such as, blindness, brain
damage, cancer, Autism, AIDS*
*and deaths.*

*3. What are your thoughts on immunity and the immune system?
How to build good health and strong immune system?*
 Immunity is inbuilt -- it may be weak, medium or strong. If weak it can be
pumped up.
For healthy immunity your blood should be 70% alkaline and 30% acidic.
But because of the wrong food that we eat day in and day out this ratio is in
inverse proportion.
Impure blood then destroys the immunity and internal organs creating
dis-ease state.

Immunity is intestine and liver related. If your intestine and liver are
healthy, your immunity will be strong.
Probiotics like curds, buttermilk, sprouts, fresh fruits and vegetables and
herbs (God's pharmacy)
improve your intestinal health and liver function.
Oranges and lemons, or Vitamin C, in particular, and Vitamins A, E, K and B
Complex help in
building up immunity, as also Alfalfa, spirulina supplements.

For good immunity you should avoid antibiotics, steroids, soft and hard
drugs, narcotic and psychotropic substances. Proper sleep and rest and
exercise are also important for healthy immune system.
Biochemic remedies like the five phos (Calc. Phos, Ferrum Phos, Kali Phos,
Mag Phos, Nat Phos)
- the essential salts, two tablets thrice a day in 6x potency are  very good
in febrile condition.

Dr. Diet, Dr. Water, Dr. Sunshine, Dr. Exercise, Dr. Sleep, Dr. Humour and
Dr. Leo Rebello
are the best seven doctors of the world.

*4. What are your personal experiences in your family with vaccines?*
*I did not give vaccinations to both my sons.  My both boys do not know what
bitter medicine is.*
*They have always been brought up on sweet pills of homeopathy or biochemic
remedies. Likewise, *
*I have also influenced so many of my friends, patients, students and
readers.*

*5. If the vaccines are so dangerous, then why there are no
discussions happening in India?*
*Awareness is there among the villagers as also among the netizens. **But
the medicine *
*mafia frightens people and does NOT allow the right information to reach
theme **through mass media. *
*They buy off the media persons through heavy advertising. Sometimes
vaccines **are given routinely *
*even without asking the parents. The corrupt Health Officials buy,
prescribe, **distribute vaccines*
*because of heavy commissions. They even use the President and Prime
Minister and ignorant*
*filmstars like Amitabh Bachchan and sportstars like Sachin Tendulkar to
promote these vaccines.*
*So, if Shahrukh Khan, an icon smokes cigarettes, millions of his blind
followers too think it is *
*fashionable to smoke. Same applies to vaccines and cough syrups and
antibiotics and multivitamins*
*and anti-tetanus and calcium and iron injections or glucose saline being
given routinely to pregnant*
*mothers like HIV test is being done routinely without even asking the
patient.     *
**
*6. How can we reverse vaccines?*
*There are antidotes in Homeopathy - like Thuja, Kali Mur and Kali Phos.*
*As also liver flush, colon cleanse, lemon cleanse, kunjar kriya and
shankhaprakshalana in nature*
*cure and yoga.*
**
*7. What are your experiences with vaccine campaigns in India?*
*It is picking up.  More and more people are becoming alert and wiser.
But when ignorant school authorities,*
*like in Chandigarh (because an Administrator of the UT has passed a law to
that effect) ask for*
*Vaccination proof, like if you have to visit some African countries you
have to compulsorily *
*take Yellow Fever vaccine (or produce a certificate by bribing) even though
urban yellow fever*
*has not been reported since 1942, the madness goes on.*
**
*Allopathic Vaccination is a programme designed to reduce the unwanted
population.*
*In short, it is a population control programme indulged in by the
spiritually unevolved*
*so-called Illuminati, who have now been warned by Ninja group of Japan,
that if they
do not withdraw from this sinister design **they will be eliminated.
Rightly so, because
a few decadent families and their servants cannot **ruin the billions of
people of the world *
*and turn Green Planet Earth into a Brown Planet **of Death.*
**
*HOMEOPATHIC VACCINATIONS*
 *AIDS -- Cyclosporin, Medorrhinum, Syphilinum, Thuja or
potentised blood of a confirmed AIDS patient.*
*Cancer -- Carcinocin.
Chicken Pox -- Malandrinum or Variolinum.
Diptheria -- Diphtherinum or Mercurius Cyanatus.
Infective Hepatitis -- Nux Vomica.
Influenza -- Arsenic Album or Influenzinum.
Measles (Rubella) -- Morbillinum or Pulsatilla.
Mumps -- Pilocarpus.
Polio -- Lathyrus or Polio Nosode.
Small Pox -- Variolinum.*
*Tetanus -- Hypericum.
Tuberculosis -- Bacillinum or Tuberculinum.
Typhoid -- Arsenic Album or Baptisia.
Whooping Cough (Pertussis) -- Drosera or Pertusin.*

*For after effects of Allopathic Vaccination or Vaccinosis give Thuja or
Kali Mur. *
 *These remedies are cheaper, without side effects and very effective. *

VACCINATION IS NOT IMMUNIZATION
by Dr. Leo Rebello
www.healthwisdom.org

Immunity is inbuilt -- it may be weak, medium or strong. If weak it can be
built. For healthy immunity your blood should be 70% alkaline and 30%
acidic. But because of the wrong food that we eat day in and day out this
ratio is in inverse proportion. Impure blood then destroys the immunity
and internal organs creating dis-ease state.

The lethal brew called the vaccinations made from disease cells and so
many obnoxious ingredients
do not build up immunity.  Rather these vaccines are introduced to create more
diseases.  As I have said in my new doctor's oath, vaccinations are worse
than rape. It is heinous and those who have made vaccination mandatory, like
in USA and in the EU countries, are the mass murderers. Hitler pales into
insignificance when it comes to genocide of small children due to
vaccinations.

*So many clandestine events are planned behind the closed doors of the
medical laboratories which have a set agenda to follow, namely population
control.  For example, how many people (including doctors, parents,
planners, politicians, advocates, administrators, consumer rights
organisation) are even aware that now the required number of childhood
vaccines has increased to dangerous levels. These are the weapons of mass
destruction.*

      1980   20 vaccines
      2003   40 vaccines
      2004   53 vaccines
      2005   58 vaccines
      2006   63 vaccines
      2008   68 vaccines

*Why is this number going up every year and it is never reported or
discussed in the media or in the parliaments of the nations? Earlier,
vaccinations were given only to small children. Now they are recommended
even to senior citizens and there are 73 vaccines for adults.*

*As a result people are getting sicker. Issues like, (a) Sudden Infant
Death, (b) Autism, (c) Measles  (d) Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine, (e) Flu
Shots and Mercury in Vaccines, (f) Why infant deformities and deaths are
increasing are deliberately not discussed. *
***
New vaccines are being invented every year and routinely included in the
"Mandated Immunization Schedule".
***
**
*Who has made them mandatory and on what basis? Money decides
everything. See how Bird Flu scare is created **and then inadequately tested
or costly Tami Flu is promoted. But cancer and AIDS vaccine is nowhere **in
sight.*  *Because these two diseases are created by infecting bloodline
itself.
*
*Today, there are 68 vaccines mandated for use before a child is eighteen
years old. **And yet, our infant mortality rate and the health of our
children are appalling. The incidence of both infectious diseases and
degenerative diseases among Americans is skyrocketing. Allopathy is a pseudo
science and allopathic vaccinations are based not on scientific premise but
greed and more greed. The role of vaccinations over the past 100 years has
been grossly exaggerated and the harm done has been carefully hidden from
public view. Life-changing information is deliberately hidden by the immoral
greed-driven industry. BBC recently removed the website on CAM. When I
complained to them, they wrote saying they are improving it and it will be
up again shortly.  By the same token**the Modern Medicine website, which
gives much more misleading and dangerous information is not removed, I
countered.  *

*Veggie vaccines, urine vaccines, homeopathic vaccines (nosodes) are never
discussed even though they are  cheaper, safer and without any side effects.
* *Likewise, the role of good diet and nutrition, as also herbs, fruits and
vegetables (God's pharmacy) is never discussed. Now you require a doctor's
prescription even to buy vitamins and minerals, even though banned and
bannable drugs are freely available off the shelf. *

*Wake up folks, wake up.  In this information explosion age if you do not
get proper information or if you do not use your common sense than you
are an educated fool.  If you wish to remain in fool's paradise that is your
look out. But do not rape your children willy-nilly.*