http://www.fespinal.com/espinal/llib/en130.pdf

The right to private property, as it is exercised and legally codified
in our society, is a scandal from the point of view of moral reasoning
and the Christian faith: that someone can own unlimited
resources, without serious moral or legal objections, when a large
part of the world's population lacks the basic necessities of life, is
a fact which reflects the "criminal dialectic" governing our world. As
serious as the situation is, the ideological legitimization which
claims it is "normal", even "reasonable", is equally flawed.
How is it possible that for centuries the right to private property has
been considered a natural and sacred right to which all other
human rights are subordinate, and on which all others depend,
however fundamental they might be?
This booklet seeks to explain the tortuous ideological construct
which lies behind the "naturalization" and "sacralization" of the
bourgeois right to private property

- Demetrio Velasco Criado

Demetrio Velasco Criado is Full Professor in Political Thought of
Universidad de Deusto (Bilbao), and a member of Iglesia Viva and Justicia y
Paz.

http://www.fespinal.com/indexEN.htm