well, i may nor may not subscribe always to jogeshs view. but this satyam
episode has surely given me immense satisfaction. for long fund managers ( i
am a financial analyst) have made blanket statements like  "these delhi guys
are all chor" etc etc. and i was inititated into this divide (caste/ region/
??) . so  finally the  halo on the south is off. of course the uninititiated
will not know the difference from a tvs iyengar pedigree vis-a-vis satyam.
but i have experienced firsthand the hypocrisy in so called "forward auto
companies " in cheenai in the 90's who do not employ a single female and
were aghast to have to deal with me a sardarni rating analyst. sweet revenge
i say!
lage rao jogesh

Cheers
Bhavan