Sorry, my last e-mail was incomplete re Lyndon Larouche and the larouchepub.com
website and behind that, websites such as schillerinstitute

Lyndon Larouche himself is very dubious - he is called a crackpot, racist,
anti-semite, so who is BEHIND him supplying the finance and the intellect to
maintain high quality websites and more important very high quality articles
and theories from Webster Tarply and Jeff Steinberg for example?

It doesn't really matter but I think it's the Catholic establishment (Vatican
etc.)
See, a long time ago the fight for world supremacy was between the
AngloAmerican establishment (including International Jews(finance/gold) An the
Catholic establishment> Russia is actually Catholic - Russian Orthodox Church,
Greek Orthodox Church, even the Kerala Syrian church etc. are all different
branches of the Catholic church.

The Catholic establishment knows a LOT of stuff about CUURENT OPERATIONS by the
British that no no one else knows or will talk about.

Amazingly many of the so called 'game parks' in Africa which we think are
benevolent operations to save endangered wild life species - are actually just
vast areas in Africa where British have commandos, mercenaries etc. to control
African countries who are going out of line with what the the
AngloAmerican empire wants them to do.

Check out  http://www.members.tripod.com/american_almanac/contents.htm
I should save off the articles I like from the above site - it's very OLD, some
of the links have stopped working