hello, everybody!

i work for Croatian NGO and we promote human right to free access to
information and education.
recently we launched a web site at http://www.itdesk.info/index.html
<http://www.itdesk.info/index.html>  that provides free access to ECDL
exam requirements presented in OpenOffice.doc and MS Office 2010 beta,
both in English and Croatian language. listing of our presentations that
cover all 7 modules is at http://www.itdesk.info/ecdl education.html
<http://www.itdesk.info/ecdl%20education.html>  .

we are preparing presentations for all advanced ECDL exam requirements,
as we already published them for OpenOffice Writer
(http://www.itdesk.info/openofficewriteradvanced.html
<http://www.itdesk.info/openofficewriteradvanced.html>  ).

i would like to point out that all our work for this web site is
voluntary (no compensation beside hope that people will recognize and
appreciate the idea behind it) and to all of us English is foreign
language.

please, check it out and give feedback!
warmest regards,
Sanja