K R Narayanan, one of the dalit icons is dead. May his soul rest in peace.

Dalit's interests would have been served great had he walked in the path of
Babasaheb with his great intellectual capacity. But unfortunately, he was
co-opted by Congress and company and could not do much his fellow dalits that
he would have done otherwise.

But, his years in the office of President were exemplary. He brought dignity to
the post by not being acted as a rubber stamp.

I am saddened by his death.

Benjamin

Nishikant Ukey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Salute to our leader !!

With Metta,
Nishikant