I felt both awe and I was among those crying about Obama's victory. Anyone
who had anything to do with the struggles of the 1960s and after in the U.S.
would.

about  Sanjay Dutt, you missed a very important thing.  Sanjay said that
Priya Datt had no right to use the name because "as a girl she ought to take
the name of her husband."  And Renuka Chaudhury leaped in to say, "who are
you to tell us what name to use?!"

regards,
Gail