Dear donors and friends,
Our project along with my profile has been featured in Tehelka magazine. Thanks
to brother S. Anand of Navayana for introducing me to Ms Shobhita Naithani of
Tehelka.
Please read it at
http://tehelka.com/story_main41.asp?filename=cr140309change_makers.asp

I can’t forget the good that Mr Shivam Vij’s article To Learn with Dignity in
the OUTLOOK done to our project a few years ago.

Hope, this article will help us to get little more support. I believe that
publicity is the only way to get the word around. Great many success stories we
hear now (Kiva, Roomtoread, to name a couple of them) are partially due to
media publicity. We want our project (unique in many ways) be able to help
marginalized people in India at present and the world in future. There may be
committed people who want to do something to the marginalized but do not know
how. Our aim is to gain their confidence to do good to others.

So, we welcome this small article that gives an understanding of who we are and
what we do.

Please let me know if any questions.

As always, expecting your help to transform lives in out own small way.

I would like to share this beautiful poem by Ben Harper. I was thrilled to
watch PBS advertisement in which this poem is featured. I googled it and
sending you the whole poem. How sweet and how real is it? All we need is our
own two hands to change!
I can change the world
With my own two hands
Make a better place
With my own two hands
Make a kinder place
With my own two hands
With my own
With my own two hands
I can make peace on earth
With my own two hands
I can clean up the earth
With my own two hands
I can reach out to you
With my own two hands
With my own
With my own two hands

Im gonna make it a brighter place
Im gonna make it a safer place
Im gonna help the human race
With my own
With my own two hands

I can hold you
With my own two hands
I can comfort you
With my own two hands
But you got to use
Use your own two hands
Use your own
Use your own two hands

With our own
With our own two hands
With my own
With my own two hands

With regards
Benjamin Paul Kaila

An educated man without character and humility was more dangerous than a beast.
If his education was detrimental to the welfare of poor, he was a curse to
society.
-Babasaheb Dr B R Ambedkar
Please visit www.friendsforeducation.org or www.ambedkarscholarship.org