From: Benjamin Kaila <kailabp...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Need referral for Video
To: benjamin_ka...@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 8:21 AM

--- On Fri, 3/27/09, Ron Henrywrote:

Subject: Need referral for Video
To: kailabp...@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 1:28 PM

#yiv595702812 #yiv1151212677 {
MARGIN-TOP:25px;FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN-LEFT:25px;COLOR:#000000;FONT-FAMILY:Verdana;}
#yiv595702812 #yiv1151212677 P.msoNormal {
MARGIN-TOP:0px;FONT-SIZE:10pt;MARGIN-LEFT:0px;COLOR:#ffffcc;FONT-FAMILY:Helvetica,
 "Times New Roman";}
#yiv595702812 #yiv1151212677 LI.msoNormal {
MARGIN-TOP:0px;FONT-SIZE:10pt;MARGIN-LEFT:0px;COLOR:#ffffcc;FONT-FAMILY:Helvetica,
 "Times New Roman";}

Hi Benjamin,
    Could you recommend an Christian Indian male who could provide services on
camera in support for a piece on Orissa?  Someone who may be an actor, work in
radio or TV, someone who is comfortable and presents well on camera.   My good
friend is producing a piece in conjunction with Open Doors in support of the
area.
    Please advise.

Blessings,
Ron Henry